Today, there is so much information flooding the marketplace, that it’s hard to get noticed.
Your marketing messages are fighting for attention, in an sea of; tweets, Facebook updates, blog posts, emails…. you get the picture!
So, here’s a suggestion. As well as making your marketing messages as attractive as possible, how about you also work hard to reach out and connect with people. I’m talking about allocating some outreach time into your working week.
You see, the people who are being swamped with all that information, ultimately wade through it on a pretty superficial level. They scan. They don’t absorb. What resonates, is the deeper stuff: The personal touch.
Outreach is enormously rewarding on many levels, however, it can be time consuming work. But that’s OK. You don’t need to connect one-to-one with everyone in your marketplace. Just connect with people as often as you can, in the time you have allocated for your outreach work.
The impact you create, by relating to people on a human level, is far more likely to inspire them to amplify your message and increase your reach / influence. It’s a beautiful and effective way to do business. It takes business back to basics, because business is all about people.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)