To develop a massively valuable client list, you just need a small number of people who love what you do.
To show you what I mean, I would like to ask you a question:
“Who are the 5 people, who are so passionate about your product or service, that they pay for it AND recommend it to their friends?”
Why care about just 5 people?
Here’s the thing: Once you provide a client experience, which goes way beyond their expectations, you will get your first 5 passionate advocates. Those 5 people, will maybe get you another 2 people each, meaning you will soon have 10 people. Those 10 people will do the same and get you 20 more people, who will get you 40, then 80, then 160, 320, 640 and pretty soon, you will be in the thousands.
Can’t name 5 people?
If you can’t name 5 people and you have been in business a while, you probably need to seriously review your product or service. Marketing is important, really important, but marketing an average service REALLY WELL will still produce mediocre results.
Most business owners fail, because they spend too much time trying to win clients and too little time developing something that’s actually worth buying.
Attract those first 5 passionate advocates and the same thing that drove them to tell everyone about your services, will eventually encourage hundreds then maybe hundreds of thousands of others to do the same for you.
However, you first need to focus on being outstanding enough, to attract those initial 5 people.
- How to get people marketing your business for free
- Why getting the basics right is so important
- How to get people to market your business… for free!
- How to attract attention and get people talking about your business!
- The number 1 thing you must know, for your business to succeed
- Don’t let this mistake crush your business!
- An important message
- Here are some people that your business needs to avoid
- Why people buy from you AND how to make more sales