The way to build a great client list, is to feed your business with high quality leads, from your ideal profile of client.
It’s actually pretty simple to see how targeted your marketing has been up until now. You just need to take a look at the quality and volume of the leads or inquiries your marketing generates. If you tend to attract:
- Leads from people who are fee sensitive
- Leads from people, who you know will be a nightmare to work with
- Too few leads
…then your marketing is clearly not effectively targeting the right people with the correct message. You need to fix that quickly!
The quality of your client base will have a direct impact on the quality of your business and also your quality of life. Because my marketing is targeted, I already know you are a small business owner and that you often work long hours too. Working long hours on projects for low quality clients is stressful, unrewarding and frustrating. You deserve better than that!
So, get specific
One of the first things I do when I start working with a new client, is to determine what their ideal client looks like. From that point onward, everything we do is designed to attract these high quality, prospective clients. By using marketing, which I design to be directly relevant to these extremely valuable people, my clients are able to redesign their client list and their business. This has a positive impact on every element of their business and their quality of life. It’s rewarding, fun and very profitable for them.
I suggest you do the same. Get specific. Understand that for your marketing to work, it needs to be directly relevant ONLY to your ideal profile of client. This is what makes it powerful enough to inspire people to take action and contact you. Your marketing can only be that compelling, when you speak directly to the right people, with the correct message.
If you would like me to help you, let me know.
- How to build a massively valuable client list
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter
- 5 Ways to build a massively valuable newsletter list
- How to attract great word of mouth referrals
- You can’t have insiders without outsiders
- How to build a massively valuable blog, using a more human approach!
- Marketing Tip: Get specific!
- How to make your business more human and far more successful too
- Here’s a delightful, profitable way to do business