Most of the world’s top rock bands have their work copied by tribute acts. These people try and dress like the original band, look like the original band and sound like the original band.
What we do value, is originality and leadership. This requires thought and courage, which is why most businesses take the cheap route and end up looking similar to everyone else in their profession.
Your marketplace is full of tribute acts. If you are brave enough to be yourself, you become more visible, rarer and can massively increase your market value. So, learn how to embrace your inner freak!
- What everybody needs to know about Value and Trust
- Uncovering your unique voice
- A heartbreaking email that every small business owner should read
- Recharging your story
- What type of clients do you choose to work with?
- The link between your creativity and your associates
- Setting your sail for 2013
- What everybody needs to know about scarcity
- 5 Powerful reasons to get passionate about your business!