Last night was just like any night at our home. My son was fast asleep, my wife was getting ready for bed and I was reading…
Then there was a CRASH!
Literally. I heard a loud noise and went outside, to find a car had crashed into the stream, at the foot of our front garden. Thank God, even though the car was upside down, no one was injured.
In business as in life, there are times when things go crash, unexpectedly. For example:
- Maybe your business loses a major account.
- Perhaps you hit a serious cash flow problem and can’t pay your suppliers.
- It could be that your server crashes and your data has been destroyed.
Now, the very nature of most unexpected business incidents, is that they come without much, if any, warning. The best we can do, is ensure we are as prepared as we can be for them.
- You don’t wait until your business loses a major account, before you ensure you have a robust spread of clients.
- You don’t wait until cash stops flowing, before you put mechanisms in place. You speak with your accountant and bank first.
- You don’t wait until you have lost critical information in a server crash, before you invest in an off-site backup system.
How well prepared is your business today, if the unexpected actually happened? If you are relying on luck, I strongly recommend you get some robust business systems in place, before you need them.Let's grow your business! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. To find out how, read this.