I hope it doesn’t rain this morning.
I know that hoping the weather will work out the way I want it to, is pointless. But it makes me feel better. It’s like hoping my football team will win, even though I have no influence over the result.
The small business owner, whose strategy for 2012 is mainly to hope things will just get better, may feel better, but things are unlikely to improve until they start working to an effective strategy. In my experience, the most common marketing approach for small business owners is to dabble, which is a bad idea; even in a good economy.
My hope for you
I hope that you’re working to an effective business development strategy, which will see you thrive, not simply survive in 2012. When you do the right things correctly, the future is something you can look to with realistic optimism.
- What story are you telling yourself about 2013?
- What every business owner needs to know about optimism
- Stop surviving and start thriving
- Setting your sail for 2013
- What you need to know about Skills and Strategy
- You deserve the best. Don’t settle for less!
- A hope, a promise and a wish
- How to get your teeth into your business!
- To improve a business, let go of the Failing Familiar!