If you want to attract the best clients and fees, you need to offer a more compelling service than your competitors. The following is a simple 4 step process, which will help you be better than the best.
- Think of the last time you received a service, which was so good you told your friends.
- Next, write down what it was that impressed you the most. Add as much detail as you can.
- Then, think of at least 2 ways you could improve that service.
- Finally, find a way to adapt that supreme quality of service into your own business.
Every time you experience ‘service excellence’, look for the elements of that service, which can be ported into your business. The best place to look for these ideas is outside your own industry. By using service excellence ideas from other industries, you not only get to improve your service, you also get to develop something that could give your business a unique winning edge over your competitors.
Service excellence gets people talking!
Service excellence not only helps you retain your existing clients, it is a powerful way to attract more great clients too. I’ve been in marketing for almost 26 years and in my experience, the best way to develop Word of Mouth referrals, is to offer a service, which is so remarkable that people feel compelled to remark (talk) about it to their friends.
NOTE – Here is a free, 3 part series on how to work with the best clients and the highest fees:
- Ever thought about firing 75% of your clients?
- Yes, they can afford your fees. Here’s what’s really stopping them!
- What everybody needs to know about scarcity
- If only they knew how amazing your business is
- Money without happiness… you’re still broke!
- The winner’s guide to business success
- Are your clients killing your business?
- How to get things done, earn more AND enjoy the process
- Attract massively more clients, with these 3 powerful marketing tips!