If you want to attract the best clients and fees, you need to offer a more compelling service than your competitors. The following is a simple 4 step process, which will help you be better than the best.
- Think of the last time you received a service, which was so good you told your friends.
- Next, write down what it was that impressed you the most. Add as much detail as you can.
- Then, think of at least 2 ways you could improve that service.
- Finally, find a way to adapt that supreme quality of service into your own business.
Every time you experience ‘service excellence’, look for the elements of that service, which can be ported into your business. The best place to look for these ideas is outside your own industry. By using service excellence ideas from other industries, you not only get to improve your service, you also get to develop something that could give your business a unique winning edge over your competitors.
Service excellence gets people talking!
Service excellence not only helps you retain your existing clients, it is a powerful way to attract more great clients too. I’ve been in marketing for almost 26 years and in my experience, the best way to develop Word of Mouth referrals, is to offer a service, which is so remarkable that people feel compelled to remark (talk) about it to their friends.
NOTE – Here is a free, 3 part series on how to work with the best clients and the highest fees:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)