With any project, you plant the seeds of success at the beginning, when it’s difficult, when there are no guarantees.
It’s easy to get up and write a blog post, when you know that 5,000 or 10,000 people will read your work that day. The reward justifies the effort. Everyone writing to that kind of readership did something a lot harder at the beginning, though. We turned up and wrote useful posts, knowing just 5 or 10 people would read us that day.
Decide what you want to achieve.
Do the research.
Then do the work.
Photo: Ljubisa Bojic
- What type of clients do you choose to work with?
- How NOT to write the perfect blog post!
- Do you stand behind your work?
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter
- 7 Benefits of business blogging
- You choose who you work with. Not the other way around!
- How to do your best work
- How to grow your list in 3 steps. Warning: Requires effort!