Here’s a great 16 minute video interview, where Chris Brogan talks to Robert Scoble about social media, content development and the value of being a curator, plus lots, lots more.
If you can’t see the video above, click here.
For more information
Video credit: Robert Scoble / Rackspace
- VIDEO: The Secret Powers of Time!
- Video: What makes a logo memorable?
- How NOT to learn from the best
- Video: Does brainstorming really work?
- Do you make these 7 mistakes with your blog?
- How to build a massively valuable blog, using a more human approach!
- You don’t launch a successful blog. You build it.
- Join me on the new Jim’s Marketing Blog Twitter account
- Bloggers: Why too few people read your blog and how to fix it!