It’s not hard to disrupt your marketplace, get noticed and create a powerful impact. However, it does take a little creative thought and a large measure of courage.
Creative thinking is required, in order to create the disruption and transform it into something that makes good business sense. For example, you may decide to:
- Give away something expensive and make your money from something else. You’ve seen this with companies that give away razors and make their money selling their razor blades – And those who give away mobile phones and make money from their call and data packages.
- Make your clients or customers feel twice as good about spending money with you. A great example of this is Toms. When I buy a pair of shoes from Toms, they send a second pair to a child who needs them.
- Switch from providing a mass market product, to providing one aimed exclusively at a small niche. You see this with web designers. Most will build a site for anyone. Others have discovered it pays them to focus exclusively on building sites for people within a specific niche. These web designers have become specialists. They know the needs of the niche they serve and how to market to them. Specialists not only earn more than generalists, they also tend to work on more interesting projects and usually have a waiting list too.
There are lots and lots of ways to stand out and develop a hugely profitable business – In fact, I do this with my clients all the time.
All you need to do is pluck up the courage to do what’s required and let go of ordinary.
- How to show people your achievements and create a powerful impact!
- How to get your marketing noticed by the right people
- Be irresistible to prospective clients in just 3 steps
- 5 Powerful reasons to get passionate about your business!
- How to attract great word of mouth referrals
- How to quickly create a huge increase in your income and profits
- How to create a new, extremely profitable income stream!
- How to be irresistible to your prospective clients
- How to create attractive, memorable marketing