If you would like to follow (and be followed) by Jim’s Marketing Blog on Twitter, there is a new, dedicated Twitter account for you. It’s here at @ThisIsJimsBlog.
As I receive so much feedback from Twitter regarding this blog, I wanted a dedicated account where I could not only get your feedback but also follow what you are doing too. Unlike my @JimConnolly Twitter account, which covers everything I do and all the sites I write for, @ThisIsJimsBlog focuses only on this blog, the people who read the blog and their conversations about the topics covered here.
To get involved, simply ‘follow’ @ThisIsJimsBlog and say hi. As soon as I see your message, I’ll follow you back.
I look forward to connecting with you and hopefully, getting to know you a little better too.
- Get Twitter Direct Messages from people you don’t follow!
- Tell me about you!
- A valuable business lesson, from Twitter!
- How NOT to write the perfect blog post!
- Bloggers: Why too few people read your blog and how to fix it!
- 3 Powerful, alternative marketing ideas for your business
- You don’t launch a successful blog. You build it.