If you find yourself with 20 minutes spare today, here’s how to fill it with awesomeness!
- Send a handwritten note to thank someone, who has helped or inspired you recently.
- Comment on a blog you value, but have never previously commented on.
- Send someone flowers – just because.
- Write a newsletter article or blog post, about something that has been extremely useful to you, which will help your readers.
- Send out a tweet, recommending a person, product or service that you appreciate.
- Contribute to a charity that does great work; either financially or by helping them spread their message (or both).
It’s amazing how much awesomeness you can squeeze into 20 minutes, if you try. You see, not only will you make another person feel awesome by appreciating them – you make yourself feel awesome too.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- 7 Habits of highly successful leaders - July 29, 2014
- Photos: What everyone needs to know about ageing online - July 28, 2014
- 1 Essential word your marketing needs, plus 1 you MUST avoid! - July 26, 2014