- You explain to the prospective client that the contents of this sealed box, will be of so much value to them that once they have it, they will wonder how they ever managed without it.
- You tell them that other people are using what’s in that box, and they love it so much that they write to you and thank you.
- You then tell the prospective client that the price for what’s in the box, is a fraction of what it’s worth.
You then ask them: Would you like to see what’s in the box?
Their eyes widen as they lean forward and say: Yes please!
So, what’s inside the box?
As a business owner, your job is to develop a product or service that fits inside that magical box. In order for it to fit inside, your product needs to be able to deliver on those promises you just made, so when a prospective client sees it, they want it. Really want it.
Even great marketing is no match for an average or slightly above average product. That’s why the most successful businesses bake marketing into their products, so they are as desirable as possible. When you adopt this approach, marketing becomes a lot easier and massively more effective.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- How to market your business… like Apple
- The Microsoft Xbox One marketing lesson
- Want to attract more clients? This will help. A lot.
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients
- A marketing lesson from an interesting place to sit
- How to be successful without even trying!
- How to get people to market your business… for free!
- How to Bake Marketing into your business
- Stop working for average clients. Seriously. Stop it!