Let’s get started.
- Look for the opportunities, where others see problems.
- Back up your plans with action.
- Do what’s right, rather than what’s easy.
- Choose to respond to negativity with education, not anger.
- Regularly feed your mind with information that educates, motivates or inspires you.
- Deliver on your promises.
- Look for the learning in every situation.
- Stop following the sheep and have the courage to be yourself.
- Do work that matters, rather than work that pays.
- Start your projects with the end in mind.
- Know less about reality TV and more about reality.
- Create rather than complain.
- Exceed expectations.
What would you add to that list?
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Remember -- if you'd like some help with your business or a project, you can Pick My Brain for the answers and ideas you need. This service is [literally] guaranteed to help you. You can find out more here.