Let’s get started.
- Look for the opportunities, where others see problems.
- Back up your plans with action.
- Do what’s right, rather than what’s easy.
- Choose to respond to negativity with education, not anger.
- Regularly feed your mind with information that educates, motivates or inspires you.
- Deliver on your promises.
- Look for the learning in every situation.
- Stop following the sheep and have the courage to be yourself.
- Do work that matters, rather than work that pays.
- Start your projects with the end in mind.
- Know less about reality TV and more about reality.
- Create rather than complain.
- Exceed expectations.
What would you add to that list?
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter - April 19, 2014
- Are you teaching people to ignore your marketing? - April 17, 2014
- Stop working for toxic clients. Seriously. Stop it! - April 15, 2014