A great piece of advice for the year ahead, is to stop looking for success in the mechanics of what you do.
It isn’t there!
Allow me to explain
For example, a dummies guide to blogging will tell you the mechanics of writing, publishing and distributing blog posts.
However, successful blogging comes from outside the mechanics.
- Success comes from breaking many of the golden rules of blogging, so you don’t look just like everyone else.
- Success comes from digging deep, to come up with posts that your readers will value.
- Success comes from showing up very regularly, no matter how busy you are, no matter what’s going on in your life and no matter how you feel.
- Success comes from having the courage to tell it your way, knowing you risk being challenged or attacked.
You can learn the mechanics anywhere. The bookshelves are packed with step by step guides to doing just about anything.
The human element is where our success is determined. It’s our passion, commitment, work ethic, motivation, creativity, values and courage, which set the ceiling on our potential.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Photo: David DeHetre
- Newsletters: A more human approach
- How to build a massively valuable blog, using a more human approach!
- How to build a massively valuable business using a more human approach!
- How to make your business more human and far more successful too
- Do you follow these 3 keys to business success?
- How to stop fear from crushing your business!
- A casual approach to business causes casualties
- How to master the art of business success
- What everybody ought to know about business success