The race is on. However, this race has no finishing line, is impossible to win and can damage your business.
I’m referring to the race for social networking followers, fans or contacts. It’s endless.
The more time we put in, the bigger those numbers get. The challenge, is that we don’t have unlimited time to chase those unlimited numbers. As business owners, I believe we need to be more selective how we invest our time. We need to look at the return we want to achieve from our social networking investment, then focus on that definable objective. This gives us the clarity to concentrate on quality over quantity.
The starting point comes when we determine what we regard as quality, based on what we want to achieve. We can then set time aside each day or week, to invest in reaching that goal.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- Social media smoke blowers: How to stop them hurting your business
- Marketing 101: The race to the bottom
- Social Media: How to build a large, valuable network
- Bloggers: Social search and the freedom to focus on quality
- Is that ladder you’re climbing leaning against the wrong wall?
- How to work a room at a networking event
- How to get your marketing shared on social networks