I have an important message today, for any of you who are going through a tough time right now.
Vision and visionaries
Vision is the ability to see. A visionary is someone, who uses her imagination to see what will be.
Most people get so caught up in the moment, that they fail to see what’s coming. As a marketing professional, I see examples of this all the time.
- When times are tough, business owners often get disheartened about their future. After days, weeks or months of problems, they start to believe that THIS is how things will always be.
- When times are great, they assume things will never change. So, they fail to market their services. It’s only when they lose a major account that they decide to start marketing again. Thus begins the common feast and famine cycle.
Turning a bad situation around
We need to learn how to not only see things the way they are, but also the way they will be. Yes, your business (or life) may be going through a tough patch right now, but you are never more than one good idea away from turning it around. Never let yourself forget that.
Here are some free ideas, to get your business back on track.
If you think it’s likely that some of your friends are going through a tough time right now, please share this message, using the buttons below.
- How to avoid the feast and famine trap
- To improve a business, let go of the Failing Familiar!
- Choose: A business can’t improve AND stay the same!
- How to get what you want from your business
- 7 Ways to make your marketing more powerful
- How to deal with tough situations and come out winning!
- How to get more done in less time AND improve your thinking!
- What type of clients do you choose to work with?
- Reach out, pay it forward and watch your whole world improve!