Here are 5 ways to use time super effectively.
- Consistently showing up on time, is a great way to build a reputation for reliability.
- Sending your mailing or newsletter out at the right time, is essential if you want to maximise its effectiveness.
- Finishing projects on time, is so rare that it sets you head and shoulders above the competition.
- Learning how to get the most from your work time, is the key to exceptional productivity.
- Last and by no means least… Showing respect for other people’s time, is the hallmark of a true professional.
Many thanks to my friends at WebFusion for sponsoring today’s post.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- 15 Reasons to start blogging in 2014! - December 4, 2013
- What everyone needs to know about marketing automation - December 2, 2013
- How to break the cycle of working for clients who undervalue you - November 29, 2013