Here are 5 ways to use time super effectively.
- Consistently showing up on time, is a great way to build a reputation for reliability.
- Sending your mailing or newsletter out at the right time, is essential if you want to maximise its effectiveness.
- Finishing projects on time, is so rare that it sets you head and shoulders above the competition.
- Learning how to get the most from your work time, is the key to exceptional productivity.
- Last and by no means least… Showing respect for other people’s time, is the hallmark of a true professional.
Many thanks to my friends at WebFusion for sponsoring today’s post.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How stories help you grow your business - March 8, 2014
- Who are you selling to? The answer may surprise you! - March 7, 2014
- How to get all the help you and your business need - March 4, 2014