Here are 5 ways to use time super effectively.
- Consistently showing up on time, is a great way to build a reputation for reliability.
- Sending your mailing or newsletter out at the right time, is essential if you want to maximise its effectiveness.
- Finishing projects on time, is so rare that it sets you head and shoulders above the competition.
- Learning how to get the most from your work time, is the key to exceptional productivity.
- Last and by no means least… Showing respect for other people’s time, is the hallmark of a true professional.
Many thanks to my friends at WebFusion for sponsoring today’s post.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients - April 23, 2014
- 4 Tips to attract more clients and customers from your website - April 21, 2014
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter - April 19, 2014