Here are 4 tips, to help you identify legitimate opportunities and avoid the fake ones.
- Legitimate opportunities seldom look like certainties. There is always a risk attached. If it looks too good to be true, that’s because it is!
- The bigger the opportunity, the bigger the risk will seem. Warren Buffett wins big, however, he is prepared to lose big too and has lost millions on bad deals.
- Fake opportunities are packaged to look like there’s a massive upside, with little if any downside. So long as you send them X amount of money, of course. Low value franchise ‘opportunities’ are sold this way too. Scammers target people who are looking for low risk or no risk opportunities.
- You are seldom interrupted by a legitimate opportunity. You have to spot them or make them. They do not arrive from strangers, direct to your inbox.
About Jim Connolly: I help small business owners attract more high quality clients, make more sales and boost their profits. To see how I can help you and your business, read this.
- When failure is not an option, neither is success
- How to tell a genuine business opportunity, from a scam!
- Are you missing out on this amazing opportunity?
- The opportunity you always wanted is already here!
- When opportunity knocks, be prepared. UNLIKE these 2 examples!
- Here’s a Window of Opportunity for you and your business
- Marketing Foundations: 3 Tips to massively increase your sales
- 5 Tips to keep your business on track
- 4 Tips to attract more clients and customers from your website