What is important to your prospective customers right now?
Are you in the picture?
One of the cornerstones of great marketing, is to start with an accurate picture of the way things are. Many small business owners get this wrong. They make decisions based on how they want things to be.
Do the research. Then market your services or products with the right message, to the right people, at the right price and at the right time.
- Stop trying to please everyone. Seriously. Stop it!
- What every business owner needs to know about prices and fees
- How to compete successfully in a crowded marketplace
- 3 Ideas to help you, the next time they say you’re too expensive!
- Do the research. Make the decision. Take action!
- How to market your business… like Apple
- A key to great decision making
- How to attract the attention and interest of your marketplace
- Who are you selling to? The answer may surprise you!