That question is one I have heard regularly, ever since search engines became a part of out daily lives.
Yes, Google has millions of answers. It has the correct answers AND the damagingly incorrect answers.
We need to carry on learning, so we know how to spot the most valuable answers and not just the most repeated.
We need to carry on learning, so we can identify the most informed voices, not just the loudest.
We also need to carry on learning, so we can discover our own answers.
- Find better answers, faster, with these 3 ideas!
- How to learn from the best, without copying them!
- Stop writing for Google. Really. Stop it.
- How to find the answers you need
- Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton asked why!
- Getting less traffic from Google? Here’s why it may not matter soon
- 15 Reasons to start blogging!
- When the vision pulls you, you don’t have to be pushed
- Is Google’s SEO loophole hurting your business too? Here’s how to check