You can’t casually run a business, if you want to achieve above average results.
Why? Because success doesn’t interrupt us. It requires planning and action.
- If you want your business to grow, you need a marketing plan and then you need to work that plan.
- If you want to retain your clients or customers, you need a customer retention plan and then you need to work that plan.
- If you want great cash flow, you need a cash flow plan and then you need to work that plan.
- If you want to deliberately develop any area of your business, you need an effective plan and then you need to work that plan.
Don’t become a casualty
A casual approach to business always results in casualties. Get specific. Be deliberate. If you do, you will be one of the few small business owners, who doesn’t mistake movement for progress.
Do you have a marketing question or business problem?
Then Pick My Brain for the answers and ideas you need.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- What happened next? - August 28, 2014
- Are you building a tribe or writing drive-by content? - August 27, 2014
- A remarkable lesson from Steve Jobs and Malcolm Gladwell - August 25, 2014