As business owners, we are faced with lots of important decisions. One of them concerns what we are willing to do for our business.
It looks like this: Am I going to increase my commercial value or lower my commercial expectations?
We can ignore the question but not the answer
We can decide to consciously ignore that question. However, we can not fail to answer it.
Our answer is always right in front of us. We see it every day, in the things we choose to do and the things we choose to neglect.
- Marketing 101: Exceed expectations
- How to build a better business with small daily decisions
- Let your past make you better, not bitter!
- It’s decision time
- How’s business?
- Want more from your business? Make this decision, today!
- Here’s the fastest way I know, to increase your sales and profits!
- Marketing Foundations: 3 Tips to massively increase your sales
- Decision Making: You can’t procrastinate your way to success