How can a 25 year old business owner out perform her 45 year old competitor?
- Some people have been in business for 5 years and they have 5 year’s worth of business experience.
- Some people have been in business for 25 years and have 1 year’s worth of experience, repeated every year.
Learning and earning
The success of a business is always a reflection of the expertise and effort invested in it. If we fail to learn, we fail to earn.
I can help you build a massively successful business. To find out more click here!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to stop your business from becoming a dinosaur - April 24, 2014
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients - April 23, 2014
- 4 Tips to attract more clients and customers from your website - April 21, 2014