Some of the most powerful tools in marketing are also the simplest and least expensive. I was just thinking about this, as I observed the effectiveness of a 3 word sign, placed by a stairway in a coffee shop.
Additional seating upstairs
The sign simply said ‘Additional seating upstairs.’ In the space of 30 minutes, I saw at least a dozen people spot that sign, as they looked for a seat in an extremely busy coffee shop.
I can only imagine how many people see that sign each day and walk upstairs, rather than walk off to a competitor’s coffee shop.
Yes, this applies to your business too
Never underestimate the value of a well placed, brief, powerful message. By the way, if you think this point isn’t relevant to you, because you don’t run a high street business, think again.
That same concept can work equally well, to signpost people around your website and ensure they reach the most valuable pages.
I can help you build a massively successful business. To find out more click here!
- Marketing 101: Why you have to choose
- Doing fine or doing remarkable?
- The little things that make a huge difference
- A marketing tip from The Gingerbread Man
- What every business owner needs to know about prices and fees
- How to create a new, extremely profitable income stream!
- The winner’s guide to business success
- How to attract attention and get people talking about your business!
- Small business owners: Do not let this happen to you