When it comes to getting important things done, you have a choice. We all do. We can either wait for the right time to do something or we can get started.
- An artist can wait for inspiration or he can command it.
- A business owner can wait for everything to be perfect or she can plan, research, work and then ship.
Make no mistake: Success comes from developing the habit of taking regular action, in the direction of your goals, even when it’s easier not to.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to get all the help you and your business need - March 4, 2014
- Are you using the right kind of marketing? - March 3, 2014
- How to attract customers… from your competitors! - February 28, 2014