When it comes to getting important things done, you have a choice. We all do. We can either wait for the right time to do something or we can get started.
- An artist can wait for inspiration or he can command it.
- A business owner can wait for everything to be perfect or she can plan, research, work and then ship.
Make no mistake: Success comes from developing the habit of taking regular action, in the direction of your goals, even when it’s easier not to.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- 15 Reasons to start blogging in 2014! - December 4, 2013
- What everyone needs to know about marketing automation - December 2, 2013
- How to break the cycle of working for clients who undervalue you - November 29, 2013