Napoleon Hill was right: Your words have incredible power. Your words can shed light where there was once darkness. Your words can make people feel like a million dollars or leave them feeling totally undervalued.
The power of words
Although words are powerful, we tend not to apply too much advance thinking, to what we are about to say. Yes, if we are speaking at a formal or commercial event, we plan our words. However, in our day to day conversations, I think we could all benefit from thinking a little more before we speak.
- Your words can create or destroy.
- Your words can clarify or confuse.
- Your words can help or hinder.
- Your words can inspire or demotivate.
Ultimately, your words can leave people better than you found them or worse then you found them. Choose wisely.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to stop your business from becoming a dinosaur - April 24, 2014
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients - April 23, 2014
- 4 Tips to attract more clients and customers from your website - April 21, 2014