You are extremely resourceful. In fact, your problem solving ability is a little like a superhero’s super power. You just need to know how to use it, which is what this post is all about.
You only need to think about some of the huge challenges you have risen to and major problems you have overcome, to see what you are capable of. It’s actually pretty inspirational, to take time out and review all the things you have already accomplished, against the odds!
So, what about tapping into your super powers on a ‘regular’ work day… like today?
You see, those same resources you access when you overcome huge challenges and problems, reside in you all the time. You just need to give your resources something to focus on.
The thing is, when you find yourself facing a huge challenge, you don’t stop to debate with yourself, whether you’re creative enough or whether you’re a good enough problem solver. You just stop what you are doing and focus like a laser, on how to fix things.
Unleashing your super power
My tip for you today is to think of a business challenge, which has been bugging you for a while. Then, write it down in detail. Get absolutely clear about what your challenge is. Now, focus exclusively on solving the puzzle. Don’t waste a moment questioning your ability, we’ve already agreed you’re extremely resourceful.
Don’t waste your amazing resources by only tapping into them in times of disaster. Incorporate them into your daily work flow. Just like exercising a muscle, the more you unquestioningly use your problem solving resources, the greater they become.
Your challenges don’t stand a chance!
PS: Here are some more amazing things about you.
- Here’s a simple way to achieve amazing results
- How to solve your biggest problems, starting now
- Could this tip transform your business? Yes. Yes it could!
- How to create like Apple’s Jonathan Ive
- Is this common mistake crushing your business?
- What’s your plan for today?
- How to deal with tough situations and come out winning!
- How to get more done in less time AND improve your thinking!
- Steve Jobs and the power of focus