Today could be just another day for you. Alternatively, you can use the opportunity today brings, to create some real momentum.
For example, you can:
- Start reading a book today, which will educate or inspire you.
- Publish something on a blog or social network today, which will be useful for your marketplace and showcase your expertise.
- Learn the meaning of a new word today, which will widen your vocabulary.
- Make a decision today, which you have been procrastinating over.
- Invest in something today, which you know your business needs.
If you want to keep the momentum going, do something progressive tomorrow. Rinse, repeat.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- What everybody ought to know about thinking big - December 10, 2013
- Reach out, pay it forward and watch your whole world improve! - December 10, 2013
- Marketing 101: The race to the bottom - December 5, 2013