It’s hard to follow the crowd and achieve anything beyond average.
The wealthiest investors buy, when the crowd is selling. The most successful businesses stand out, while the crowd fits in. The wisest business owners work smart, while the crowd works hard.
Clearly the crowd is missing a key point
The worst reason to do anything in business, is because everyone else is doing it. It’s a short-cut to being average. A guarantee you will never stand out from the crowd. An immunisation to stop you attracting word of mouth publicity.
We must dare to be different or accept the price of being average. Why? Because history shows that if we keep on following what the average, struggling business does, one day, everything they have will be ours.
- The thing about remarkable work
- I have some important news for you
- How to get more Word Of Mouth publicity
- Business owners: Never confuse silence with satisfaction
- The secret to terrible, ineffective, marketing!
- Here’s an unusual way to grow your business
- How to attract great word of mouth referrals
- How to work a room at a networking event
- How to take your business from average to remarkable