There’s something magical about thinking big.
It works like this:
- By thinking big, you find yourself making bigger plans than before.
- The magic of making bigger plans, is that they inspire you to make bigger decisions.
- The magic of making big decisions, is that they motivate you to take action.
No one gets excited or motivated by average plans or ideas. If you’re not feeling motivated right now, it’s entirely possible your plans are not big enough, exciting enough or compelling enough for you.
PS: In this 110 minute audio program, I share lots of ideas and techniques on how to motivate yourself and how to motivate others.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to get all the help you and your business need - March 4, 2014
- Are you using the right kind of marketing? - March 3, 2014
- How to attract customers… from your competitors! - February 28, 2014