The business owners who succeed in 2014 will be a lot like those who succeeded in 2013. They will provide a service or product, which is hard to get elsewhere.
Here’s why: The transaction of acquiring a new client, means YOU need to have something of value to trade. The easier it is to find a service just like yours, the less interest you will attract and the lower your price or fee will need to be.
A question worth pondering
How easy is it for a potential client, to find providers offering a similar service to yours, with the same kind of promises you offer?
If you’re not sure, Google the name of your industry. Check out some of the millions of results. Look at a handful of websites and see if you are truly offering something different.
If not, now would be a great time to get thinking about the changes you will need to make.
PS: This might be just what you need. It’s an article I wrote for Barclays Bank (client), on how to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- The number 1 thing you must know, for your business to succeed
- What everybody needs to know about Value and Trust
- Business owners: Are you being unreasonable?
- Small business owners: Do not let this happen to you
- How to predict your 2014 business results
- How to win against cheaper competitors
- How to build a great business, doing things YOUR way
- So, who are your next 10 clients?
- Business owners: Never confuse silence with satisfaction