Fact: Your mindset will determine what 2014 holds for you.
We know this, because everything else you need in order to achieve the business and lifestyle you want, is already there, just waiting for you.
- All the books you need are already out there. Thanks to the Internet, you have access to every great business book ever written. BUT unless you are motivated to read them, they can’t help.
- All the expert, one-to-one help you need is out there. There are experts in every field of business and life, on hand to provide you with the professional help you need. BUT unless you are motivated to get the help you know you need, those experts can’t help.
If you truly want a better year in 2014, you have to accept 2 fundamental truths of success:
- It’s never about the lack of access to knowledge or expertise.
- It’s always about the lack of motivation, to seek out and use that knowledge or expertise.
With all that expertise and information already out there, just waiting for you, here’s a question to ponder: What are you going to do with it?
A super-simple decision
If you are looking to 2014 with excitement because of the progress you made last year, your decision is easy. Just carry on with the same mindset. It’s working.
If you are looking to 2014 with apprehension, because of the frustrations of last year, your decision is equally easy. You need to adjust your mindset, so that it is in line with what you want to achieve.
Once you know what to do in order to grow your business, plus you have the mindset required to make it happen, anything is possible!
I’d like to wish you all the very best for 2014!
PS: If you are genuinely ready for your most successful and rewarding year ever, read this.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to get more clients from your newsletter or blog - July 23, 2014
- How to get your marketing noticed by the right people - July 22, 2014
- How to be an overnight success - July 20, 2014