They have subscribed to your newsletter, followed you on a social network or emailed you for information.
You may think you now have their attention, however, you haven’t!
Attention is earned… then re-earned
You have only earned their attention at the point where they subscribed, followed or emailed you. You now have to re-earn their attention, regularly, if you want to remain relevant to them.
If you get too few inquiries from your readers, your subscribers or your networking contacts, focus on re-earning their attention. The challenge of course, is that it takes time, effort and creativity if you want to remain relevant to your marketplace.
No, it’s not easy. But it is required.
- How to attract attention and get people talking about your business!
- How to stop your business becoming a ghost town
- How to attract the attention and interest of your marketplace
- Marketing 101: Stop pushing people for attention
- How to get the attention of prospective clients and motivate them to take action
- How to make extremely valuable business contacts
- How to earn the trust and attention of your marketplace
- How to get your marketing noticed by the right people
- How to get the wrong kind of attention!