Think for a moment about:
- The last service, which impressed you so much you told your friends.
- The last marketing email, which persuaded you to take action.
- The last blog post, which you were inspired to share. (Bloggers… read this!)
- The last advertisement, which compelled you to make a purchase.
- The last newsletter, which you were motivated to forward to your friends.
Now answer this question: What can you learn from them, which you can adapt into your own marketing?
In marketing, we find that success leaves clues… and the clues are all around you.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to attract attention and get people talking about your business! - July 31, 2014
- 7 Habits of highly successful leaders - July 29, 2014
- Photos: What everyone needs to know about ageing online - July 28, 2014