Think for a moment about:
- The last service, which impressed you so much you told your friends.
- The last marketing email, which persuaded you to take action.
- The last blog post, which you were inspired to share. (Bloggers… read this!)
- The last advertisement, which compelled you to make a purchase.
- The last newsletter, which you were motivated to forward to your friends.
Now answer this question: What can you learn from them, which you can adapt into your own marketing?
In marketing, we find that success leaves clues… and the clues are all around you.
About Jim Connolly: I help small business owners attract more high quality clients, make more sales and boost their profits. To see how I can help you and your business, read this.
- Does email marketing work?
- How to get better results without working harder
- This is a marketing message. Seriously. It is!
- Newsletters: A more human approach
- How to get people marketing your business for free
- What every business owner needs to know about promises
- Attract massively more clients, with these 3 powerful marketing tips!
- Be more interested in your client’s success, than your fee
- How to get more Word Of Mouth publicity