The thing about your prospective clients, is that they have heard it all before. They have wasted their time and money on services, which totally failed to deliver on the promises they were given.
Then you come along, making promises about your business… and expect them to believe you.
Going beyond generic
The most successful marketing takes into account, that they have heard it all before. It goes beyond the generic promises of great customer service. The guys who ripped them off promised great customer service and had client testimonials too… everyone does.
So, what are you doing to address this trust issue, in a meaningful way that prospective clients will believe?
Your answer to that question is extremely important. Think it through. Then put it in play.
- How to win against cheaper competitors
- Do you stand behind your work?
- What everybody needs to know about Value and Trust
- Marketing 101: First impressions
- How to get people marketing your business for free
- If only they knew how amazing your business is
- Are your clients killing your business?
- Why your marketing messages must be backed up with action
- What’s inside the box?