There’s something amazing about deadlines, which very few business owners tap into. When used correctly, deadlines can help you improve your sales results and build a great reputation too. I’ll show you how this works in a moment.
First, let’s consider just how valuable deadlines are:
- By giving someone a deadline, you have stated precisely when you expect them to deliver.
- By accepting a deadline, you have put your reputation on the line. You have committed to deliver by an agreed time.
So, how can you and your business benefit (enormously) from all this?
The marketing power of precise, self-inflicted deadlines
The smartest business owners look for opportunities to commit to precise deadlines. They know that their clients and prospective clients value certainty and clarity.
For example, the power of a promise like, “It will be completed and emailed to you at 9am Tuesday”, is far greater than the typical, weak, “It will be with you in the next few days”. Clear, committed marketing statements attract people’s attention and generate word of mouth referrals, because in most industries they are exceptionally rare.
Yes, it takes courage to offer your clients a precise deadline, knowing you have to deliver on that promise. However, it’s a massively valuable marketing move and one of the fastest and finest ways to build a great reputation.
- How to attract more clients and build a great reputation
- How to quickly increase sales and build stronger relationships
- Marketing Foundations: 3 Tips to massively increase your sales
- Here’s the fastest way I know, to increase your sales and profits!
- A simple way to protect your reputation
- How to build a successful business
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter
- You don’t launch a successful blog. You build it.
- How to build a massively valuable client list