Here are six great questions, which will help you uncover some amazingly valuable ideas for your business.
Ask yourself the following:
- If this month was going to be the best ever for my business, what would I be doing right now?
- Why should somebody become my client or customer, rather than go to one of my competitors?
- Who are the most influential people in my marketplace and how can I connect with them?
- If opportunity isn’t knocking for me, how can I build a door?
- What would I attempt to do right now, if I knew for certain I couldn’t fail?
- Because we tend to get what we expect from life, what am I expecting and is it consistent with what I want?
Now that you’ve read the questions, start writing down the answers in as much detail as you can. Spend as much time on this as you need to. Once your answers are written down, you will find yourself with lots of powerful ideas.
Work on at least one idea every day, until your list is finished.
Don’t just find these questions interesting. Do something with them. Work on your answers. You’ll be amazed at the improvements this can have on your business… if you give it the time and energy required.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to stop your business from becoming a dinosaur - April 24, 2014
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients - April 23, 2014
- 4 Tips to attract more clients and customers from your website - April 21, 2014