Here are six great questions, which will help you uncover some amazingly valuable ideas for your business.
Ask yourself the following:
- If this month was going to be the best ever for my business, what would I be doing right now?
- Why should somebody become my client or customer, rather than go to one of my competitors?
- Who are the most influential people in my marketplace and how can I connect with them?
- If opportunity isn’t knocking for me, how can I build a door?
- What would I attempt to do right now, if I knew for certain I couldn’t fail?
- Because we tend to get what we expect from life, what am I expecting and is it consistent with what I want?
Now that you’ve read the questions, start writing down the answers in as much detail as you can. Spend as much time on this as you need to. Once your answers are written down, you will find yourself with lots of powerful ideas.
Work on at least one idea every day, until your list is finished.
Don’t just find these questions interesting. Do something with them. Work on your answers. You’ll be amazed at the improvements this can have on your business… if you give it the time and energy required.
- 2 Powerful questions every business owner needs to ask
- 6 Incredibly powerful questions to help you grow your business
- 15 Powerful ideas to help you grow your business!
- How to grow your business and REALLY enjoy the process!
- How to gain a powerful competitive advantage and grow a massively successful business
- How to make extremely valuable business contacts
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter
- 6 Powerful business tips from William Arthur Ward (Not Ernest Hemingway as misquoted)
- How to grow your business with clarity and confidence