I’m a marketing guy. So, why do I help my clients develop genuinely great products and services?
- People queue around the block, when a genuinely great product is launched.
- People book weeks or months in advance, to secure their spot at a genuinely great restaurant.
- People pay 500% more, to hire a genuinely great designer, accountant, trainer or coach, etc.
The most successful business owners focus mainly on making their product or service genuinely great. It’s an enjoyable, rewarding way to grow an amazing business.
The average business owner focuses on ways to get people interested in buying average stuff. It’s a stressful, thankless and unrewarding way to run a business.
If your product or service isn’t motivating people to buy from you and recommend you to their friends, I’d spend less time pushing it. Then, I’d use that ‘push’ time making what you do, utterly irresistible.
Attract — don’t push.
PS: I can help you.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- Photos: What everyone needs to know about ageing online - July 28, 2014
- 1 Essential word your marketing needs, plus 1 you MUST avoid! - July 26, 2014
- Are you going to do your best work today? - July 25, 2014