I’m a marketing guy. So, why do I help my clients develop genuinely great products and services?
- People queue around the block, when a genuinely great product is launched.
- People book weeks or months in advance, to secure their spot at a genuinely great restaurant.
- People pay 500% more, to hire a genuinely great designer, accountant, trainer or coach, etc.
The most successful business owners focus mainly on making their product or service genuinely great. It’s an enjoyable, rewarding way to grow an amazing business.
The average business owner focuses on ways to get people interested in buying average stuff. It’s a stressful, thankless and unrewarding way to run a business.
If your product or service isn’t motivating people to buy from you and recommend you to their friends, I’d spend less time pushing it. Then, I’d use that ‘push’ time making what you do, utterly irresistible.
Attract — don’t push.
PS: I can help you.
- How to attract attention and get people talking about your business!
- How to attract more clients and build a great reputation
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients
- Attract massively more clients, with these 3 powerful marketing tips!
- Making a noise or making a difference?
- Seek out the dissatisfied (not the disinterested)
- How to attract better clients and higher fees
- 4 Tips to attract more clients and customers from your website