The shortcuts to success have 2 things in common.
- They are not shortcuts.
- They don’t lead to success.
Rather than looking for shortcuts to success, the smart business owner looks for proven paths to success. Instead of looking for the easy route, they look for the best route.
Does it sound like harder work than trying to game the system, with growth hacking and other get rich quick fads? Sure.
It’s a vastly better use of your time though.
PS: This post offers an alternative approach, which could make you extremely successful. WARNING – Requires effort!
- Growth Hacking, shortcuts and building something of value
- What everyone ought to know about shortcuts!
- What everybody ought to know about business success
- In praise of the slow win
- There’s no substitute for courage and hard work. Period.
- Be more interested in your client’s success, than your fee
- How to be an overnight success
- Success seldom interrupts us
- The truth about Steve Jobs, research and planning