Each morning, you are presented with choices and challenges. The way you decide to deal with them, is what determines your success.
Choices and challenges
Most small business owners tackle their daily choices and challenges, using a a very average approach. As a direct result, they work too many hours, for uninspiring clients who pay them uninspiring fees. Money is always an issue for them and as you know, the majority of small business owners slowly go broke.
So, why do they choose to waste their time, taking the average approach?
Simple: It’s easy to be average.
- Do what’s expected.
- Follow the manual.
- Be a ditto-head.
It takes more effort to be meaningfully different and grow a successful business.
- We need to do more than is expected.
- We need to write our own manual.
- We need to form our own opinions.
In short: We need to work smarter than the average business owner.
Take a look at the remaining choices and challenges ahead of you today. Decide to tackle them the best way you can: Not the easy way, the fastest way or the most predictable way. Give each challenge and choice your absolute best shot.
Repeat this for the next 30 days and it will improve your business.
Make it a habit and it will dramatically improve your life!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter - April 19, 2014
- Are you teaching people to ignore your marketing? - April 17, 2014
- Stop working for toxic clients. Seriously. Stop it! - April 15, 2014