Each morning, you are presented with choices and challenges. The way you decide to deal with them, is what determines your success.
Choices and challenges
Most small business owners tackle their daily choices and challenges, using a a very average approach. As a direct result, they work too many hours, for uninspiring clients who pay them uninspiring fees. Money is always an issue for them and as you know, the majority of small business owners slowly go broke.
So, why do they choose to waste their time, taking the average approach?
Simple: It’s easy to be average.
- Do what’s expected.
- Follow the manual.
- Be a ditto-head.
It takes more effort to be meaningfully different and grow a successful business.
- We need to do more than is expected.
- We need to write our own manual.
- We need to form our own opinions.
In short: We need to work smarter than the average business owner.
Take a look at the remaining choices and challenges ahead of you today. Decide to tackle them the best way you can: Not the easy way, the fastest way or the most predictable way. Give each challenge and choice your absolute best shot.
Repeat this for the next 30 days and it will improve your business.
Make it a habit and it will dramatically improve your life!
- Want more from your business? Make this decision, today!
- Why the average business fails and how to avoid it!
- How to build a stronger business
- Let’s work together to grow your business and transform your future
- How to make extremely valuable business contacts
- How to avoid the feast and famine trap
- 21 Powerful habits behind highly successful business owners
- Here’s an unusual way to grow your business
- How to run a successful business working just 20 hours a week!