Every truly great business story, starts off with someone, who has a dream. An inspiring, exciting dream.
“Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life or do you want to come with me and change the world?”
The power of a compelling dream
How big is the dream behind the typical small business? Not very. The thing is, if we want to attract the best team members, partners, investors, clients or customers, we need dreams and plans, which will inspire them.
How do we know if we are on track? We know by the way people react when we share our plans with them — they sit forward, eyes wide open. Most tellingly, they want to be a part of it!
Because People love to be a part of something exciting. As they say, we are all working toward the fulfilment of a dream, either our own dream or someone else’s.
If your business isn’t attracting the people or attention it needs, check how compelling your plans are. Get this right and it makes everything else so much easier, enjoyable, fulfilling and rewarding.
- How to create big business plans and achieve them!
- 5 Powerful reasons to get passionate about your business!
- What everybody ought to know about thinking big
- Make today a day you will never forget
- Think big – No, bigger than that
- 4 Inspiring reasons to write regularly
- 2 Things to love about your business
- Here’s a Window of Opportunity for you and your business
- So, what’s the big idea?