I asked you an important question yesterday. I wanted you to consider if the dream behind your business was inspiring enough. Inspiring enough to attract great clients, customers or investors, etc.
Today, I’d like to show you how to overcome the main barrier to creating that type of big, compelling dream.
Drum roll please…
What stops most people, is the enormity of the task. It seems too big. Too much to take in. Too complicated. Too daunting.
The secret behind the biggest successes
The secret, if there is one, is that every big dream, big plan and big success starts off as a seed. Just an idea. A “what if?” moment. A fleeting thought in the shower. A hunch. It’s what we do with that seed of an idea, which makes the difference.
Time after time, we find that the biggest successes were just little successes… which someone didn’t give up on.
- Is the dream behind your business inspiring enough?
- Create enough molehills and you end up with a mountain
- How to create like Apple’s Jonathan Ive
- How to get noticed, create a powerful impact and become irresistible!
- Are you giving your business the sunshine it needs?
- The best way to spread the word about your business
- How to quickly create a huge increase in your income and profits
- Think big – No, bigger than that
- A casual approach to business causes casualties