I recently bought 2 boxes of chocolate chip cookies. I don’t like chocolate chip cookies. My family are not especially keen on them either. So, what motivated me to buy them?
People buy the story
When a child from the village school comes to my door selling cookies, it feels different than when a shop is selling them. Even if the product is the same, the story behind the cookies is what we pay for. I wanted to support the local school, so I now have 2 boxes of chocolate chip cookies.
Your business has a story. The question you need to ponder, is whether your story is motivating enough. Here are some ideas and examples to help you.
- 5 Ideas to grow your business… Starting now
- How to grow your business and REALLY enjoy the process!
- 2 More ways to grow your business and blow the lid off your potential!
- The best way to spread the word about your business
- 6 Incredibly powerful questions to help you grow your business
- 9 Amazing free resources to help you grow your business and feed your mind
- Here’s another way to grow your business
- 15 Powerful ideas to help you grow your business!