How enthusiastic are you about the work you are doing right now?
The reason I ask you that question, is that people notice. They notice if you’re enthusiastic about your business. Equally, they notice if you lack enthusiasm and are simply going through the motions.
Here’s why this matters to you
Enthusiasm is contagious. When someone talks to us with enthusiasm, we feed off their excitement and energy. We lean forward and pay attention. It’s a positive experience, which leaves a lasting impression on us.
The lack of enthusiasm is just as contagious. When someone talks to us about their business in the typical, predictable way, we feed off their lack of interest. We politely nod. We soon forget them and whatever they said.
We can’t expect our staff, clients, customers, contacts or the marketplace in general to be enthusiastic about our business, if we’re not.
The bottom line: If you feel enthusiastic about your business, don’t hold back. Let it shine! If you’re not enthusiastic, find out why and work on it.
- Here’s a proven way to get people talking about your business
- How to make prospective clients fall in love with your business!
- How do you feel about this?
- How to attract attention and get people talking about your business!
- How to get people marketing your business for free
- Why people criticise you and how to deal with it in just 3 steps
- Here are some people that your business needs to avoid
- Marketing 101: Stop pushing people for attention
- 10 Powerful ways to get people talking about your business