Here’s a simple, powerful tip, to help you create an extremely profitable new product, service or business.
The next big thing
I get emails daily, from people who want me to invest in their new project. Almost all of them are trying to be the next Amazon.com, Craigslist or Twitter, etc.
With little or no funding, no gap in the market and no one looking for a clone business, their projects have no legs. In other words, no one is talking about them or asking to get involved. Why? Because these look-a-like projects are answering a question, which no one is asking.
A better way to succeed
Start by answering a compelling question, which potential customers are asking and willing to pay for the answer to.
A scalable, affordable way to do this is to listen to your marketplace, via social networks. Look for common problems they face — things that frustrate them, cost them too much time, etc. Do the research and see if you’ve identified a gap in the market. Look at the numbers and if it all stacks up, give it the focus and energy it needs.
Building an answer to THAT question, will massively improve your chances of success.
- Is your service answering a question, which your marketplace is asking?
- Are your clients killing your business?
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients
- Your answer to this question, will tell you in advance how 2013 will look for your business!
- How to attract more clients and build a great reputation
- Stop working for low quality clients. Seriously. Stop it!
- Blogging, social networks, newsletters: Your prospective clients are watching you
- How to attract better clients and higher fees
- How to get the attention of prospective clients and motivate them to take action