What do the following have in common?
They are all excuses I have seen people give recently, for failing with a business or a project. Interestingly, we find that other people with those same challenges, succeed.
An important decision
Ultimately, we are all faced with the same important decision:
Do we allow our past to make us better or make us bitter?
This is one of the biggest decisions we will ever make. It will help determine our happiness and how much of our potential we reach.
If we choose wisely, we will find ourselves looking for reasons to succeed, rather than excuses to fail. The impact this has on our results is immeasurable.
- Stop making excuses. Really. Stop it!
- Are you going to increase your value or lower your expectations?
- Playing it safe is more dangerous than you think!
- How to make the right business decisions
- How to build a better business with small daily decisions
- The opportunity you always wanted is already here!
- Small business owners: Do not let this happen to you
- Let go of the past. Embrace progress!
- How to get the most from the feedback you receive