What do the following have in common?
They are all excuses I have seen people give recently, for failing with a business or a project. Interestingly, we find that other people with those same challenges, succeed.
An important decision
Ultimately, we are all faced with the same important decision:
Do we allow our past to make us better or make us bitter?
This is one of the biggest decisions we will ever make. It will help determine our happiness and how much of our potential we reach.
If we choose wisely, we will find ourselves looking for reasons to succeed, rather than excuses to fail. The impact this has on our results is immeasurable.
- Are you going to increase your value or lower your expectations?
- It’s decision time
- How to avoid limiting your potential
- How to build a better business with small daily decisions
- Decision Making: You can’t procrastinate your way to success
- When failure is not an option, neither is success
- Want more from your business? Make this decision, today!
- Here’s a Window of Opportunity for you and your business
- Do the research. Make the decision. Take action!