When it comes to launching a new business or project, it’s really important to remember the following:
Big launches are extremely overrated.
Success is not about having an amazing opening day or opening week. It’s what you do over time, which counts.
Anyone can launch something
The time for razzmatazz and parties is after you’ve remained committed and focused for long enough, to achieve what you wanted.
That’s why marathon runners get their medals after they cross the finish line… and not on the start line.
- How to run a successful business working just 20 hours a week!
- How stand up comedy can help you give great business presentations
- How to be successful without even trying!
- 10 Reasons your business isn’t growing and how to fix it!
- 3 Critical steps for a profitable, successful business
- It’s your business. You’re in control!
- How to build a successful business
- If only they knew how amazing your business is
- The winner’s guide to business success