When it comes to launching a new business or project, it’s really important to remember the following:
Big launches are extremely overrated.
Success is not about having an amazing opening day or opening week. It’s what you do over time, which counts.
Anyone can launch something
The time for razzmatazz and parties is after you’ve remained committed and focused for long enough, to achieve what you wanted.
That’s why marathon runners get their medals after they cross the finish line… and not on the start line.
- You don’t launch a successful blog. You build it.
- How stand up comedy can help you give great business presentations
- How to make your business more human and far more successful too
- How to run a successful business working just 20 hours a week!
- How to build a successful business
- Business owners: Are you being unreasonable?
- 3 Critical steps for a profitable, successful business
- Remembering why
- I grew a successful career and business, with this brilliant idea!