It’s hard to overstate the damage caused by toxic clients.
Late paying clients destroy your cash flow and are responsible for the death of more businesses than lack of sales. Over-demanding clients can turn the joy of work into something you don’t even like any more.
Toxic clients cause stress, unhappiness and will slowly destroy your business.
Solution: Fire them!
If you think you can’t afford to fire your toxic clients, wait until you pay the full price for NOT firing them.
Then replace them with GREAT clients
Replace your toxic clients, one by one, with clients who give you the freedom to do your best work. This, ironically, will help you attract more and more great clients. A virtuous cycle is created.
The opposite is also true: If you allow yourself to work for toxic clients, the quality of your work drops, which makes it harder and harder to attract great clients.
Make the decision
If you want to work with better clients, who allow you to do your best work and will pay you accordingly, make the decision to do something about it today!
- Stop working for average clients. Seriously. Stop it!
- Stop working for low quality clients. Seriously. Stop it!
- How to run a successful business working just 20 hours a week!
- How to break the cycle of working for clients who undervalue you
- Are your clients killing your business?
- Ever thought about firing 75% of your clients?
- What type of clients do you choose to work with?
- Stop settling and start demanding!
- Stop this common mistake from ruining your reputation