Think about this for a moment.
- All the books we need to read are out there… waiting to be read.
- All the contacts we need to make are out there… waiting to be contacted.
- All the teachers we need to learn from are out there… waiting to teach us.
- All the technology we need is out there… waiting to be used.
EVERYTHING WE NEED in order to succeed is out there, waiting for us. However, very few people are willing to pay the price for success. They want to carry on doing what they do, because it feels safe… even though it’s getting them nowhere. They want shortcuts, so they can avoid doing what needs to be done.
We have to be smarter than that!
If you want to succeed in any meaningful way, make better decisions and work hard. Extremely hard.
The bottom line: There’s no substitute for courage and hard work. Period.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to build a better business by solving better problems - August 20, 2014
- Here’s a secret behind the world’s best service providers! - August 19, 2014
- Stop working for average clients. Seriously. Stop it! - August 18, 2014